Thursday, February 7, 2013

27 weeks - 3rd Trimester


How far along are you – 27 weeks – Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!
Total weight gain – still sticking with 12-13 pounds
Maternity Clothes – All the time
Stretch Marks – Nothing
Sleep – I’ve had more good nights of sleep than bad ones this week.
Best moment this week – Feeling our little guy move around.
Miss anything – half pots of coffee, tuna fish sandwiches more than once a week and having a glass of wine. I also miss being able to bend over comfortably to put socks and shoes on.
Movement – TONS!
Food Cravings – No cravings this week.
Anything make you queasy or sick – I’m still very fortunate to not have anything make me sick.
Gender – BOY
Labor signs – I am getting used to the Braxton Hicks contractions, but they are still annoying.
Symptoms – My nose isn’t as stuffy this week but my feet are starting to hurt more.
Belly Button in or out – In
Wedding ring on or off – On
Happy or moody – It’s a toss up this week. I’ve had a few great days and a few moody days.
Looking forward to – My next doctors appointment on the 18th and our trip back home for my first baby shower!

As I mentioned last week, we have graduated to appointments every two weeks. This week we also entered the 3rd Trimester!! In just about 12 weeks, we get to meet our little man and hold him in our arms! Even though I didn’t know I was pregnant for most of my 1st Trimester, I have had a pretty awesome pregnancy. Yes, I’ve had the usual pregnancy complaints of body parts hurting and having difficulty doing certain things, but I’ve been pretty fortunate. I haven’t gained a ton of weight, my appetite returned and I’ve felt pretty good. On the negative side, I have had a harder time sleeping and finding a comfortable position at night, I’ve become far more moody and emotional and my absentmindess is driving me up the wall.

Brad and I had an uneventful week this week. As our trip to Seattle draws near, I am getting excited to see friends and family. Our friends here in Billings have had the opportunity to watch me grow on a daily basis, but last time our friends saw me in Seattle I had my pre-pregnancy body. I’m excited to see everyone’s reaction to my growing belly. It’ll be nice to spend time with my parents and grandmother and to spend some quality time with Brads parents and oldest brother and his family for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meggy Mom!
    Twelve days till you arrive home! I'm excited to see you guys . . . You look beautiful as always! Can't wait to feel my grandson kick :-)
    Love you mucho
    Mom

    ReplyDelete