Friday, February 1, 2013

26 weeks


How far along are you – 26 weeks
Total weight gain – 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes – All the time
Stretch Marks – My belly is still stretch mark free. ☺
Sleep – It seems I get into a comfortable position and then our little man decides it’s time to party in my uterus and I have to find another!
Best moment this week – Finding out I don’t have gestational diabetes!
Miss anything – the regular tuna fish sandwiches and wine, but I also miss being somewhat normal and not have crazy mood swings.
Movement – TONS! He stays up late and moves around and is up early in the morning to make sure I remember he is there.
Food Cravings – sweet and sour candy.
Anything make you queasy or sick – Nothing.
Gender– Boy
Labor signs – Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming my new best friend.
Symptoms – My feet are starting to hurt more often at work and have become swollen.
Belly Button in or out – Somehow it’s still in but I have a feeling that in the next few weeks it’ll pop right out!
Wedding ring on or off – They are on but on the tight side some days.
Happy or moody – I think I was more moody this week. I have some cranky co-workers that don’t help with my mood swings, but I can always come home and depend on Brad to help me.
Looking forward to – We are looking forward to leaving for Seattle on the 20th of February! It’ll be nice to spend time with family and friends from home.

I had my 25-week appointment on Wednesday, which was also my glucose-testing day. The orange drink that they gave me was pretty gnarly so I drank it as fast as I could so it would just be over with. My doctor came in and measured me and answered my questions I had this week. I got to hear the heart beat again, which is always amazing and it’s a strong 155!! She also graduated me to appointments every two weeks instead of once a month! For those of you who know how great I am with needles, I managed to make it through a blood draw all by myself. My hands got a little clammy, but I made it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan!
    I'm proud of you in so many ways, maybe especially your ability to handle a blood draw without a reaction!! Good job, Meggy!!!
    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete