Thursday, February 14, 2013

28 weeks! Happy Valentines Day!



How far along are you – 28 weeks
Total weight gain – 13 lbs
Maternity Clothes – all the time
Stretch Marks – Still nothing, perhaps I’m lucky.
Sleep – It comes and goes. I sleep pretty well once I’m in a comfortable position.
Best moment this week – seeing Brad come home from work today to his favorite holiday treat! I made him almond bark dipped pretzels and they put a HUGE smile on his face. Happy Valentines Day hunny! Our very good friends the Diaz’s also announced that they were expecting this week!! She is about 11 weeks along and doing great! We are so excited for them! Congrats you guys!!
Miss anything – the ease of putting socks and shoes on, a glass of wine and fish. My energy level has also decreased again, so I find myself on the couch more often these days and being exhausted from doing nothing.
Movement – TONS of movement. Our little guy has been moving around quite a bit these days.
Food Cravings – I still have quite the sweet tooth.
Anything make you queasy or sick – no
Gender – Boy
Labor signs – Braxton Hicks contractions.
Symptoms – I have had tightness of my abdomen and a stuffy nose. Also, when I lay on my right side for too long at night I get a tingling sensation down the right side and have to move. I feel bad for poor Brad for my constant movement at night.
Belly Button in or out –Still in.
Wedding ring on or off – On. However, when I gave it to the jeweler the other day to clean it was hard to take off.
Happy or moody – I was a little bit of both this week.
Looking forward to – My 29 week appointment on Monday morning and leaving for Seattle on Wednesday morning.

I can’t speak for Brad, but I am overly excited to go back to Seattle for a few days. It will be nice to spend time with family and get a pampered. My grandmother will be staying with my parents while Brad and I are there, so it will be nice to spend time with her as well. It might prove to be a little difficult to not over do the seafood consumption, so hopefully I can keep it to a minimum. I suppose that’s a perk to living in a land lock state. No fresh yummy seafood!
We will be spending 3 nights with my folks up north and then our last two nights down in Yelm with Brad’s parents and oldest brother and his family. Brad’s parents made a two-week trip to Nepal and then spent some time in Ireland, so it will be nice to hear about their trip. Also, Brad’s oldest brother Greg and his family did a mission trip down to Mexico so I’m eager to hear all about their trip as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie!
    You look marrrrvelous darling ! ! I love the little heart symbol over your tummy :-)especially in the "other" picture. lol SIX days till I see you and rub your belly ! !
    Love you mucho
    Granny Smith

    ReplyDelete