Friday, December 21, 2012

Half Way There - Merry Christmas


How far along are you – 20 weeks! Half way there
Total weight gain – I’ve gained 7 lbs!! It took me an entire month to keep those 7 lbs!
Maternity Clothes – I am wearing maternity pants all the time.
Stretch Marks – Nope
Sleep – I think I’m sleeping pretty good. It’s hard for me to get comfortable, but once I’m asleep, I stay asleep for a good solid 6 hours.
Best moment this week – feeling baby flutter.
Miss anything – being able to bend over to pick things up off the floor. It’s getting harder to help my residents at work. I am moving slower these days.
Movement – Lots of fluttering. Last Sunday after church, Brad and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and the baby either liked what I had for lunch or was just moving a lot. It was strong enough that Brad got to feel it. Neither of us would constitute it as kicking though, just intense fluttering.
Food Cravings – fruit. I ate some more cranberry sauce yesterday. Yummy!
Anything make you queasy or sick – Nothing.
Gender – I’m holding strong with a girl, but we find out on January 10th. Be sure to put in your votes either on the blog or on facebook!
Labor signs – Nothing.
Symptoms – I’ve had some tightness in my lower abdomen this week, but nothing I am concerned about. I still have a very dry nose, but on the plus side my skin isn’t as dry these days.
Belly Button in or out – stretched.
Wedding ring on or off – On
Happy or moody – It’s been pretty equal this week. I think I’ve been pretty moody but a few minutes later I am happy again. Brad is surely enjoying these sorts of mood swings.
Looking forward to – Christmas!! It should be a good one. I have to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas night, but Brad is allowed to come and keep me company both nights.
My next appointment to see my OB is on January 3rd. I will be 22 weeks along and then the following week (in my 23rd week), on the 10th is when we get to find out what we are having.
Looking at my belly in the mirror, I think I’m carrying sort of low, so we will see what we have growing in there! ;-)
Be sure to put in your votes as to what YOU think we are having. It’d be fun to see what everyone thinks.
Brad had finals week this past week and he got his final grades back a few days ago! ☺ He did a darn good job this semester! I’m very proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie! You look beautiful, as always :-) I'm so glad Brad will be able to spend Christmas Eve and night with you at work! We're very proud of Brad's good grades, too. One more semester ! Wooo hooo! In your "other" photo your belly does look a little low. Hmmm. I may have to rethink the boy/girl thing :-O
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete