Thursday, December 13, 2012

19 weeks

How far along are you – 19 weeks
Total weight gain – On a good day, I’ve gained 3lbs.
Maternity Clothes – My jeans all the time.
Stretch Marks – Nothing yet.
Sleep – It’s getting better now that I can sleep on my back.
Best moment this week – Feeling more and more movement.
Miss anything – Tuna, wine and being able to bend over easily to get things off the floor.
Movement – bubbles.
Food Cravings – fruit.
Anything make you queasy or sick – Nope.
Gender – I still think we are having a girl but we find out January 10th!
Labor signs – none.
Symptoms – My nose continues to be very dry along with my skin and I’ve had some pretty amazing sinus headaches. All in all, pretty small stuff.
Belly Button in or out – In and VERY stretched.
Wedding ring on or off – On.
Happy or moody – Happy most of the time, however, I can still cry at the drop of a hat.
Looking forward to – Christmas time.

Brad and I made the trip up to Red Lodge, the local ski town, today to pick out our Christmas tree from Custer National Forest. We had a blast!! This was my very first time driving to the forest, purchasing the permit to cut down the tree and then looking for our PERFECT tree. It didn’t take us too long to find “the” one, but we were also a bit pressed for time because the sun was going down pretty quick. We got it home and decorated and it looks pretty good. It’s a bit Charlie brown-ish, but it cost Brad and I all of 5 dollars and we made some pretty awesome memories. It’ll be even better next year when we can do this with our little one. I felt bad just watching Brad from the side of the road cutting down the tree, but that just meant I got to take pictures!

I can’t believe that next week I will be 20 weeks pregnant. The weeks have gone by so fast, especially with the holidays. Before we know it, May will be here and we get to welcome our little Ireland.









1 comment:

  1. I need to make you a tree skirt! You look beautiful, darling! Can't wait to see you in January XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete