Friday, November 16, 2012

15 weeks


How far along are you – 15 weeks
Total weight gain – maybe a pound or two, but nothing significant. I weighed myself yesterday and I was 164 even. Only a gain of 2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes – When I go out I wear my maternity jeans which are fitting better and better each day, but that’s about it.
Stretch Marks – Nothing.
Sleep – it comes and goes. I’ve been tossing and turning lately.
Best moment this week – becoming more and more pregnant each day. My belly is expanding and I’m starting to actually LOOK pregnant instead of just having too much to eat.
Miss anything – Tuna fish sandwiches.
Movement – Fluttering, but I’m still only half convinced it’s baby.
Food Cravings – fruit of all kinds.
Anything make you queasy or sick – I thought I was done feeling queasy, but I’ve had a day or two of not feeling so hot all day long.
Gender – I still think it’s a girl and Brad is holding firm with a boy.
Labor signs – nothing.
Symptoms – nothing.
Belly Button in or out – in
Wedding ring on or off – on
Happy or moody – I’ve noticed that I’m far more irritable these days. The smallest things frustrate me and then I’m in a grumpy mood!
Looking forward to – Spending a long weekend in Arizona with Brads side of the family for an early thanksgiving. We leave town Thursday afternoon and spend Friday, Saturday and a good part of Sunday with them and then fly home. It’ll be wonderful to see our newest nephew, Lucas, for the first time.

We made it to Arizona last night safely and enjoyed some time with Brad’s family before his parents went to bed. There is a nice hot tub and giant pool in the backyard, so Tim, Greg, Christine and Brad played volleyball while I put my legs in the hot tub.
It’s always harder to sleep in a new place, getting used to new sounds and stuff.
The first thing Kaley did when I walked in the door last night was feel my tummy and make the comment that it was nice and hard already! ☺
We are going to spend some time in the pool today and just hang out with the family! I’m sure that there will be lots of pictures to share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment