Sunday, November 11, 2012

14 weeks 3 days and Happy Veterans Day!

Brad and I have been super busy moving into OUR first home so taking a picture of my little belly was put on the back burner for a few days!! We were late with this picture and will be early for next weeks because we are going to be down in Arizona next Thursday!!
It's Veterans day today and I am thankful to have a husband who has served his country and done his civic duty. It was hard when he was gone, but I am thankful for our time together now. My father is also a veteran and I am thankful for his service! Thank you Ashley and Raul Diaz for also serving our country and being fantastic friends of ours! To all our vets out there, Thank you for putting your life on the line to make sure that this is a safe place to live!
Happy Veterans Day!



How far along are you – 14 weeks
Total weight gain – Depends on what scale I’m on. According to our scale at home, I’ve lost weight but the one at the doctors office said I’ve gained a few pounds.
Maternity Clothes – My maternity jeans and scrub bottoms are WONDERFUL! I can still wear lots of my tops, that is if I can find them among the mess that our house is in since we moved.
Stretch Marks – None
Sleep – It’s getting better and better every week. I’ve noticed that I am sleeping on my back more and more these days. My body pillow is also fantastic!!
Best moment this week – Hearing the baby’s heart beat again. Nice and strong at 158 bpm. ☺
Miss anything – Being able to have a tuna fish sandwich, drinking a half pot of coffee through my day and having a small glass of wine when I get home from work or with dinner.
Movement – I’ve felt some flutters, but nothing too exciting. My nurse said I’m still a little too early to feel anything significant, but flutters and bubbles aren’t indigestions these days. That’s BABY!!
Food Cravings – Fruit! My appetite is slowly coming back so we’ll see what comes of that.
Anything make you queasy or sick – Nothing. Although I’ve had a few days of being queasy through much of my day, its nothing too significant.
Gender – Brad think it’s a boy and I’m sticking with a girl! We will find out at our 22 week appointment in January.
Labor signs – Nothing
Belly Button in or out – In
Wedding ring on or off – On.
Happy or moody – Pretty happy most of the time but Brad hasn’t been scared to tell when I’m not being very nice or reasonable! He likes to use the word grumpy!
Looking forward to – Getting our house put together so we can start thinking about what we want to do with the baby’s room. It’s currently full of ‘stuff’ from our move.
Next week Brad and I leave for a long weekend in Arizona to spend with all of the Irelands. It’ll be nice to have all of us together for a holiday. Brad and I still have yet to meet our new nephew Lucas, so this will be pretty amazing. None of the Ireland family has actually seen my little baby bump, so I’m sure there will be lots of talk about babies this coming weekend.

Our move into our house went well. It was hard for me to sit on the side lines and not help move heavier boxes or any kind of furniture. I’ve been keeping busy trying to get my kitchen in working order and now that it’s done, I can move on to the other parts of the house! Once it’s all put together and things are in appropriate places, we will take pictures and share them! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment