Saturday, November 10, 2012

14 week is coming

Hey all! I promise our 14 week post is coming . . . we have been super busy and haven't had the time take a picture!
Brad and I moved into our new home and have been busy up packing and cleaning the old apartment. It's quite the feeling to be living in your own home, where you can do what YOU want to do with the house and not have to worry about much.
Dakota is having a harder time adjusting to the new house and yard, so that's frustrating, but hopefully it'll get better.
We had to buy a refrigerator AND a washer and dryer for the house and they come today while Brad is at work. I am super stoked but never thought that I'd be excited for something like that. Hello Domestication! Hopefully the Lowe's delivery guys can make it through the snow that has been coming down since last night!

If Brad gets home before I have to leave for work, I'll have him take a quick snapshot of me and then we'll post our 14 week!!
Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment