Thursday, November 1, 2012

13 weeks and 2nd Trimester


How far along are you – 13 weeks and out of my first trimester. Bring on the 2nd!
Total weight gain – I may have gained a pound or two, but it depends on the day.
Maternity Clothes –Just bought some pants and a top today. Oh man do maternity jeans feel good! My mom also sent me a pair of maternity yoga pants that are pretty amazing.
Stretch Marks – Nope! ☺
Sleep – I’ve been noticing that I’ve felt better rested with a shorter night’s sleep with a nap needed every once and a while.
Best moment this week – Watching my tummy expand little by little.
Miss anything – being able to have a glass of wine
Movement – Nothing.
Food Cravings – This week I craved cranberry sauce and a maple bar and had it for lunch that day. Not so great eating, but I did much better the next day.
Anything make you queasy or sick – Almost all the way gone! HORRAY!
Gender – Brad thinks it’s a boy and I’m still undecided. We will find out right around Christmas time! Put in your thoughts as a comment on the blog and we will see who was right!
Labor signs – no
Symptoms – no
Belly Button in or out – in
Wedding ring on or off – on
Happy or moody – Pretty happy. I may have my moments. ;-)
Looking forward to – Watching my belly expand and being able to see movement.

Brad and I will be closing on our house hopefully (fingers crossed and an extra prayer said) this Tuesday so we will be able to start moving this coming weekend. It’s been a long time coming since we were originally supposed to have a closing date in early October. Things have come together so we are thankful for that.
We will be spending an early thanksgiving with The Ireland family in Arizona at Don and Ferol’s rental property, so we are pretty excited about that. Once we get back, we can unpack and get settled into our home and before we know it Christmas will be here.

I had a pretty awesome pregnancy moment tonight.
Brad and I got done watching our movie, Captain America, and I was hungry so I went into the kitchen. I bent over to look to see what was in the fridge and my sciatic nerve started reacting. So far it's only been in the morning when bending over to put on some yoga pants or sweats and it only lasts for a quick second. This time however, it lasted longer and was OH SO MUCH FUN! I was laughing and crying and brad came into the kitchen and said "Are you okay!?". After he figured out what was going on, he started laughing as well. The pain is based right in the middle of my left butt cheek and causes me to not have any control over my left leg. This pregnancy symptom is awesome! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment