Thursday, October 25, 2012

12 weeks!

How far along are you – 12 weeks TODAY
Total weight gain – Nothing yet , I think I’ve actually lost a few pounds due to my food aversion. Nothing sounds good.
Maternity Clothes –My pants are getting a little tight, so I’m sure I’ll be in some kind of maternity clothing sooner than later.
Stretch Marks – Nope! ☺
Sleep – I try and get as much sleep as I can, but I still need a nap in the afternoon.
Best moment this week – There are a few. Seeing our baby at the ultrasound, finding out that we are way further along than we really are and seeing the baby move a little during the ultrasound! It was quite the surprise!
Miss anything – being able to have a glass of wine
Movement – nothing yet. At least I don’t think so. I think in the last few hours I’ve felt some sort of fluttering, but I think that’s just because I’m excited!
Food Cravings – Peaches. I enjoy fruit anyway, but I could easily go through a flat of peaches in 5 days. I’ve been having to limit myself.
Anything make you queasy or sick – My nausea has subsided and I’m not as bad, as often.
Gender – we don’t know yet. We have to wait a few more weeks.
Labor signs – no
Symptoms – no
Belly Button in or out – in
Wedding ring on or off – on
Happy or moody – Happy
Looking forward to – Getting into maternity clothes just because they won’t be nearly as tight. I’m eager to go shopping. Our next appointment is November 8th and we will be meeting with my OBGYN.

No comments:

Post a Comment