Monday, June 27, 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I feel like I can't do anything right. I have discovered with this deployment that its easier to point fingers at someone else rather than yourself or your loved ones. I am a people pleaser, but I've also learned with this deployment, that it's IMPOSSIBLE to make EVERYONE happy. If it's not one thing with the FRG, it's another. I am a one person show with the FRG and people don't seem to understand that.
I am sick of the drama associated with this deployment and the FRG and just daily life drama. People are picking sides with my room mate issue and it's taking a toll on me. I went from quite a few friends, to two or three. I'm ready for my best friend to be home, because when he comes home, all of the drama goes away . . . hopefully.

The yellowribbon event that is scheduled for August 5th, 6th and 7th has been moved from Seattle to San Antonio Texas. I've never been there before so it will be a new and different experience. I was really looking forward to seeing my friends and family and a free trip to Seattle. The positive way of looking at it is that I've never been there before, so it'll be something new and wonderful!

That's the end of the this vent session.
thanks for listening ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Quality is always preferable over quantity, when it comes to friends!

    And Texas sucks! You should skip it and come to Seattle anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete