Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July & my folks

My folks are venturing out of Seattle for 3 weeks and driving across the country. Their first stop was in Phillips-burg Montana to mine for sapphires, I guess that's what they liked to do. They arrived here in Billings on Sunday evening and we hung out. It was so very nice to see my parents. We had a great 4th of July with Debbie and her parents and then watched fireworks up by the airport. The day after, we drove up to Red Lodge, ate lunch and then drove up the mountain pass for some pretty picture opportunities. They will be staying through Thursday morning, which I am super excited about. I have to work tmrw, but I'm pretty sure it will be an easy day, so I can spend some time with the kids AND my folks.
Here are some pictures from the weekend! :-) It's been so very nice to see my parents!






1 comment: