Thursday, June 16, 2011

Big life changes

In the past 24 hours I have received some pretty darn good news from two of my very good friends! First and most important Nicole's husband Peter took his PT test to get into the Air Force and passed it with flying colors!! So I am so very excited to welcome the Salmond's into the military family!!!
The 2nd piece of news isn't official yet, and won't be for another 6 months or so . . . but Jamie has met a wonderful man and they are talkin marriage! How awesome!

The house hunt is still on. I haven't yet found a place for Brad and I to live, however I have gone to look at a few houses. Something is out there for us, its just hiding. I am believing for something amazing for us!

The car wash went well. We made 1,000 bucks for the FRG.

Besides that, things are going alright. I start my nanny job on Wednesday the 22nd, so that's exciting!

A little under 70 days till Brad leaves BAF. that's a do-able number. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment