Thursday, March 10, 2011

update on the mess

I got an early start on this whole issue. My phone date with the JAG officer went better than I expected. He gave us some options, one of which I will not go ahead with. He had suggested that I try and talk to her informally, however that would waive my personal rights that I am protected by. Instead, I will be calling around to some different people tomorrow and see what my options are. Unfortunately, this particular awesome and amazing JAG officer is in California, and works for a unit in JAPAN. So he's kind of a busy guy. He however has been a great help with this landlord tenant issue.

Cenzie, my house mate, is catholic and it was Ash Wednesday today. She will be participating in lent this year...not sure what she is giving up, but I'm sure it'll be good. It should be interesting to see what she gives up and see if she sticks to it. She's one determined woman, so I have no doubt in my mind that she wont finish this.

There is still lots of female drama around here. No shortage of that with army wives. Heaven's no. If someone isn't happy, we let each other know, or let the whole world know. Either way, it gets out there for people to respond to. I am guilty of doing this occasionally via facebook. Last night, when I was livid with the landlord issue, I posted it on facebook, but I post happy things as well. Such as our one year wedding anniversary is in 10 days. AND I can gladly say that I will get to see my husband at the end of next month. Now isn't that just something to shout from the roof tops? I'm thinkin so!

It's time for this young army wife to hit the hay, but I'll keep ya'll posted on the landlord issue.

1 comment:

  1. So what is the issue my dear? I thought that you had everything figured out and you were so done with her. I am sorry that you are still having issues with her. You don't need to be dealing with petty things while your Husband is in another country. I miss talking to you, Hope we can have a phone date or facebook talk or whatever soon!! <3 Colee

    ReplyDelete