Monday, March 14, 2011

The saga continues

So, nothing new has come of this landlord tenant issue quite yet. Both Brad and I are trying to contact people to get the best information we can get to make the best choice for what to do next. I suppose now we are sitting ducks.

I am not really enjoying the fact that life doesnt seem to stop or give you and kind of down time. If it's not one thing, its another. Life was pretty good there for a week or so...so I guess that was my down time. Now I am dealing with this landlord. I'm hoping that this will be fully resolved by the time Brad comes home in September, but who knows. Then I think we'll need to ask each other, is it worth the amount of trouble to get money back?

On a much lighter note, Brad and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary on Sunday. We are in single digit territory now. How exciting, yet bitter sweet. I know we have many years ahead of us to celebrate, however the first year I think is kind of a big one. In the many years we dated, we never had an annivesary. We just aren't that kind of couple. We dont even know if we started dating at the end of september or first two weeks in October. All we know is that it just happened. We started hanging out and all of a sudden we were dating. So who knows. We certainly don't care. :-)
I have decided that I will be going out to dinner to treat myself. I have invited anyone who wants to come. So Debbie is going to be my date, along with Cenzie and Mindy. Anyone else who wants to attend...the other 2 of you who actually read this...I will be going to Jakes steakhouse on the west end. I'm going to have a nice drink, maybe even two ( I have to have one for my husband you know ) and a nice dinner. I will toast to having married my best friend and the best guy out there for me. I love him dearly and am finding that as it gets closer to Ireland, the days are dragging on and aren't going by fast enough.
So hurry up and come and go march...lets get on with april so I can see my husband!
Love you Bradley Thomas!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come on Sunday! But I will be getting my plane tickets soon and keep you posted... I still have to get approved for the days off. Then I can purchase tickets.
    I can't believe that you two are celebrating your 1st year wedding anniversary. Seems like yesterday you had your wedding then it make me sad to know you have been gone for almost a year now too. :(
    I hope that you can get things settled with the landlord soon! I personally think its worth the money to fight it. Cause she has no right to keep your money. She is just mad you moved out.
    I really like that picture of Brad! I love how you are doing all these fun things with pictures. Please tell me what site you are going to again.
    I hope you have a great time on Sunday and I hope you like the something I sent you!! :)
    Love you to the moon and back!!
    Big hugs!!
    Love, Colee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join you also, but somehow I don't think my car is up for handling the mountain passes.

    It's definitely worth the hassle to get $975 back, unless you have to pay more than that in lawyers fees or something.

    ReplyDelete