Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just when I thought...

Just when I thought that life was going well...it throws me a curve ball. I am no longer going to Kansas City. The higher ups didn't get my paperwork soon enough and I don't have orders or a flight. I'm not frustrated by that. It's the other curve ball that life threw me that I'm less than impressed with.
My old landlord, those of you know whom I'm speaking of, did something that was less than wonderful. I was expected a good 800 dollars back in our deposit. Instead, the certified mail i went to the post office to pick up...we get nothing back. AND to top it off, we technically owe her 260 dollars. Screw that. We don't owe her anything. She isn't allowed to deduct rent out deposit and she did exactly that! You best believe I will be calling the JAG office tomorrow and legal action will be happening. I am protected by the United States Army and could have 'lived' in that house for another 4 months RENT FREE and she couldn't have done anything about it. I am livid at the moment. Some people just don't know who they are messing with and what kind of trouble they can get into.
It's realllly hard as of right now to not be a small person and be nasty. It is taking every bone in my body to be a big person and be responsible.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2 comments:

  1. :-( Sorry to hear that meggy wegz.

    I don't remember if you like will ferrell or not, but if you do, take a look at HIS evil landlord...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pedpJ6PdkCE

    That might cheer you up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is what you are talking about... are you freaking kidding me! that is not right... I am so sick of people talking advantage of nice/ awesome people like you! You deserve that money! I think that she needs to realize that what she is doing is wrong and its not ok just to keep peoples money or anything for that matter! Please keep me posted. I pray for you often if not every day close to. I wish I could help! BIG HUGS FrOM WASHINGTON!!

    ReplyDelete