Thursday, October 28, 2010

wake up call

So I was having a harder time with Brad being gone. I have my high points and my low points! All to be expected during any long period of separation! As it gets closer to our 1 year mark of when Brad proposed, I've been getting more and more depressed. Maybe depressed isn't the right word, but sad we can't celebrate these small milestones together! I have a great friend Tracy though who's going to help me through it on saturday!
Regardless of any of that, I was feeling low. I also haven't been getting very good sleep the last couple of nights. So then at 5am when I'm rolling over this strange phone number calls me. I ignore it. Then it calls back 4 times in a row! I am finally frustrated and get ready to be angry with the person on the other line! I answer frustrated "HELLO!?" On the other end "Hey babe!!" It was Brad trying to call me! Lol

Needless to say I am extatic that he called but now can't go back to sleep. So ashley, my pregnant other army wife and I are going out to breakfast!! But I wanted to share my amazing news before!
Happy thursday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment