Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 weeks down . . . 54 left

I was wrong the last time I blogged about the days left. As of today, Brad has been gone for 2 weeks. Its gone by fast and slow. The days go by fast because of school work, but the nights are long because of the lack of sleep. It's all a cycle that I soon hope to break.

Update on Brad:
he is back in new jersey and isn't very happy about it. He enjoyed Kentucky a lot more. :( So did I! He had better cell service but no interenet connection. It was nicer and he was generally happier.

Update on Megan:
:-) I've been taking Zumba classes at the YMCA and they are kicking my butt. If there has to be one big perk to Brad not being here, it's the free membership to the Y. I need to get back into shape sooner than later. We'll see what kind of progress I make.
I've been hanging out with Debbie a lot and am so very thankful for her. I have dubbed her my Montana Mom. She is a pretty awesome person to be around.

The seasons are chaning here in Billings and it's absolutly beautiful. It makes me wish I got to have my fall wedding, but I wouldn't have changed our wedding one bit. The leaves are beautiful colors. There are heaps of leaves on the ground. I can't say it FEELS like fall because its close to 90 today, but it sure looks like fall. Before I know it, it will be scarf weather and then snow on the ground. :-)

I guess that's it for now. Nothing new in my life in big sky country.

No comments:

Post a Comment