Tuesday, October 5, 2010

one more time

I feel so blessed to have such a great extended family. :-)
Brad leaves stateside here pretty soon, but before he does he gets what we are calling a 4 day. This gives them permission to leave base for 4 days and either come home or do whatever they want. We wanted to see each other, but financially, we couldn't do so.
This is until Brad told me that Greg ( his oldest brother ) wanted to get a trip planned for us. SOOOO . . . I leave very early Friday morning, fly into Seattle and from Seattle I fly to Newark, NJ. Brad and I will meet there Friday night (hopefully) and spend some great time together till Tuesday. New York City is right across the river, so I think we are going to wonder around for a day or two in the city. Yes, it's new york and I've always wanted to go, but seeing my Husband one more time before he ships off will be the best part about it. The traveling home to Billings sounds more difficult than getting there, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Besides that news, nothing else is really new. School is school and it's keeping me very busy. I am loving doing zumba. I always get a big laugh out of doing it. Especially with Debbie. Oh man. :-)

Brad is keeping busy and from what I can tell is kind of excited about the 4 day pass. I think it's hard to be excited about something when he is in such a horrible place in life right now. :( But that'll change here pretty soon.
They leave sometime around October 15th . . . they wont know till probably the night before.
The weather here in Billings has been strange. Yesterday it hit 85 and clear skies, yet the leaves are falling and it looks like it should be fall. Today is a modest 65, which is better for this time of year.
Next month my beautiful cousin Rachel gets married. That is so very exciting. I will be driving down to Breckenridge with Debbie and while I am at the wedding, she is going to go shopping! It should be a fun weekend.
I am sure I'll be blogging about the trip in a week or so, pictures and all!
Thank you again Ireland Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment