Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things are starting to look up . . .

There a few pieces of good news.
Brad coming home late tonight is the first part! Its going to be soo great to see him after only two weeks of separation. I am a little jealous though because he has a real tough lay-over in Seattle and is spending some quality family time. Wishing I was there to be surrounded by water and see the family. Doesn't matter though. My mom comes out next month and then the Irelands have rented a house for a few days right outside of billings where all of the boys and their beautiful wives will stay and hang out. I'll get family time!


The 2nd piece of good news though is neck in neck with the first. I got a call from ADECCO and I have an interview with the KOA people downtown. For those of you, like my dear husband, who aren't sure what KOA is, it's a camping site. If thats what you'd call it. Anyway, I've never stayed in a KOA but I am being interviewed to be a customer service kind of person. answering phones and directing calls and what not. :) Fingers crossed.
I also had a nice morning cup of coffee with my wonderful neighbor Rachel and we worked on my resume a little bit. I will be applying to her office as a receptionist here in the near future.
I need to book 4 more partylite parties and then I'll get my starter kit and get to be a consultant! :)

I have a feeling, before I know it I will have an abundance of job offers and will have to chose which ones I want!!

HORRAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my beautiful girl!
    Keep the positive thoughts going and soon you'll have too many jobs to choose from! I can't wait to see you in 16 (or 17) days!!!! It won't be long before we can do some serious retail therapy - no Nordstrom but we'll find somewhere fun!
    Hugs and love
    Mom <3

    ReplyDelete