Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy weekends

Since I last wrote things have been better and I'm not sure if it's because Brad is home so everything is great, or if things are REALLY getting better. We had a nice night in last night. Played some sequence and danced the night away. I woke up earlier than I had wanted to go with Tracy to the metra to get our tickets to the brad paisley concert on September 26th!! It was a long wait in line but we got them and it's going to be soooo much fun!!

These next few weeks are going to fly right by because we have people coming out for every weekend. This coming weekend my two very best friends are making the trip out to visit Brad and I. I don't think I've been this excited for something since march 20th! :) they are only staying for the weekend but it's better than nothing! Long over-due.
Then my in-laws will be venturing out to spend some time with Brad and I. That weekend is the 4th of July.
Then MY mom comes out on the 6th or the 7th of July and will get to experience a few things with us. Brad's drill weekend is the 11th and 12th so she can come and do concessions with me for the FRG. She will also get to spend some great time with Brad before he leaves the next day for his next training period. This time he will be at Fort Dix in New Jersey. He leaves the 13th and will be gone till August 3rd or 5th! Long time. While my mom is here I plan on showing her around. MSU-B, go on some drives. Maybe go Frisbee Golfing ( If pioneer park is still up and running ). Show her where Brad proposed. Just hang out and have some mother daughter time!

I have my job interview on Tuesday and am so excited for it! More to come on that . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment