Thursday, March 28, 2013

34 weeks!




How far along are you – 34 weeks
Total weight gain – 18-20 lbs!
Maternity Clothes – All the time
Stretch Marks – I need to stop looking because I find more and more every day! ☹
Sleep – It comes and goes. The past few nights I have been tossing and turning. It’s hard to get to sleep when our son is pushing on my bladder or my arms are falling asleep.
Best moment this week – My baby shower! I had such a great time with all of the ladies who made it out!
Miss anything – a solid night’s sleep, tuna, coffee in large quantities and getting up off the couch easily.
Movement – Tons of movement these days. There isn’t much room for him in there, so all of the jabs and turns are more intense. There have even been a few that have hurt.
Food Cravings –Sweets. I still can’t get enough of the ice cream or sweets. That’s probably why I have gained the weight I have at the end . . . all of those sweets. Oh, I’ve also craved Taco John’s Nacho’s thanks to a co-worker of mine who brought some in a few weeks ago!
Anything make you queasy or sick – Taco John’s Nacho’s! hahaha
Gender – All boy
Labor signs – Braxton Hick’s contractions have come back. I’ve also had some tightness in my pelvic area in the mornings.
Symptoms – Frequent heartburn with 2-4 tums every night, swollen hands and feet, extreme exhaustion, fetal hiccups and difficulty sleeping! Just to name a few! ☺
Belly Button in or out – out
Wedding ring on or off – My wedding band is still off and my engagement ring might come off in the next few weeks.
Happy or moody – Moody this week.
Looking forward to – My 34.5-week appointment on Monday! As we get closer, I am getting anxious about everything we still have to get done.

My great friends Gretta and Debbie were sweet and through me a baby shower at my house on Saturday, the 23rd! My very good Nicole and her small family traveled up from Cheyenne Wyoming to attend the shower and stay for the weekend. It was fantastic to spend time with them. At the shower, we played some games and tie dyed onesies and then opened gifts. Gretta made some very tasty taco soup that was a hit and Debbie brought cookies to make little fruit pizzas! Over all it was a great shower!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gorgeous!
    Only 33 days until I arrive! I've been craving cantaloupe . . . :-P
    The photos of the onesies were very cute, and I can't wait to see them in person. After this weekend, when the Roses leave, I'm going to pack my suitcase. Just some basics, so I can throw in last minute necessities if I need to change my reservation. Please don't make me do that!
    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete