Thursday, November 29, 2012

17 weeks


How far along are you – 17 weeks
Total weight gain – 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes – more and more all the time
Stretch Marks – Nothing.
Sleep – I think I’ve been sleeping pretty good. Brad has caught me snoring a few nights in a row, which is new to me because I’m not normally a snorer. Ive been tossing and turning more and my hips are starting to bug me when I sleep on my side.
Best moment this week – I’m feeling more and more fluttering. I’m eagerly awaiting that first big movement.
Miss anything – Same as always, Tuna fish and a glass of wine.
Movement – fluttering.
Food Cravings – I craved cheese and crackers yesterday, but besides that, my appetite is pretty much back. I still have days where I’m just not hungry and nothing sounds good, but there are far and few between.
Anything make you queasy or sick – nothing.
Gender – I still think it’s a girl. We get to find out in January.
Labor signs – Nothing.
Symptoms – Nothing.
Belly Button in or out – Still in, but pretty stretched.
Wedding ring on or off – On for most of the day. I am starting to take them off at night because I wake up and my fingers are throbbing.
Happy or moody – Happy most of the time. I’ve been very emotional lately. I could probably cry at the drop of a hat!
Looking forward to – Our next appointment. We are getting established with my high risk doctor on Wednesday and then I see my regular OB on Thursday. I need to be comforted that baby’s heart and my heart are doing fine.

Christmas is coming up and I’m ready to get a tree to put in our living room. I’ve already decorated the house with all of my Christmas decorations but I’m waiting to bust out the Christmas tunes! After Christmas my mom is going to come out and be with Brad and I for maybe a week or so. She gets the wonderful honor of coming to our 22 week appointment to see the baby in full detail and when we find out the gender.
We are slowly getting the house put together and in better working order. Brads parents came out to visit for a few days and Brad and his father got a lot of projects done around the house. Ferol and I got the 2nd room cleaned out and now we have a clean canvas for ideas for the baby’s room.

1 comment:

  1. You look great, baby! Nice and round :-) I can't wait to see you in January and give you a biiiiiiggggg hug ! ! I miss you . . . Mom

    ReplyDelete