Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh the things we do . . .

Brad met his parents in Missoula a few weekends ago to pick up the Jeep that I posted about a little bit ago. Since then, he has been working on it diligently to get it up and running. Long nights and countless trips to the auto shop . . . today is the day he got it up and running!! I was taking a nap in our apartment (I had a dental visit this morning and I was groggy) and I heard the joyful noise of the jeep running. I went outside and saw Brad in the jeep, taking it for a ride around the block! :-) He parked it and came up and told me all about it. I had to go to the store to pick up a few things and Brad offered to drive me . . . in the jeep of course! lol

The things we do to make our men happy! I have a very happy husband!

(This isn't a picture of our jeep, but this is what it looks like!)


No comments:

Post a Comment