Thursday, March 31, 2011

its getting closer

Soo, our big trip to Ireland is getting closer and closer. The ticker on the side of my blog says 3 weeks and 6 days as of today!! Holy cow!! In 4 weeks I get to see my husband. Mind Boggling!!

I started this boot camp with a few of the other army ladies and its kicking our butts. I haven't been this sore in a very long time. It's pretty sweet. I am noticing my body change for the good, and not getting bigger. lol. We have two more weeks left of it, and I'll be in a better place. I can actually do push-ups now. Brad shared with me the army standards for women taking PT tests. I need to be able to run 2 miles in about 20 minutes. I think that might be do-able if I work up to it. I also need to be able to do 17 push ups in 2 minutes. that might be do-able as well. I suppose I have a goal to work towards now.

anyway, that's the update as of now.
Oh, the units 2nd annual Spring event is this Sunday. I'll put some pictures up later of all the fun we'll be having.

adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment