Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year

I had to share this because I am bursting at the seams with happiness. With 4 minutes left till the stroke of midnight . . . my cell phone rings. Guess who it was??
my wonderful husband had made it just in time to bring in the new year on MY side of the world. lol. I spent the evening with Nicole and her wonderful family. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It was a perfect night full of games, laughter and friends coming together.

I just wanted to share how special my husband made me feel tonight. he put a perma smile on my face for the next few days!! :-) I am one very happy girl.

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tickers on the side!!
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he called...I know its not the same as being with him and I am not him.. I tired to keep you busy! YOU were so happy it made me soooooo happy 4 you!!!! :) Good job Brad!!!

    ReplyDelete