Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of big kid school

I attended my first day of big kid school today. Or as most people like say it is, MSU-B! :-) I am taking Biology, Political science, math and a health class every Wednesday night from 6-9! I really enjoy my biology teacher. My Political science professor is a little odd, but that might be because he had the stomach flu today and didn't feel 100%. My math teacher is my pastor from church, so I already know him. He's a pretty cool guy!
I only have health every Wednesday night and before I went I was dreading it. But tonight's class was pretty fun. We had good conversation. there are only 10 of us in there, so it should make for a pretty sweet semester.

I already have math homework. I did some when I got home from school this afternoon, but I still have some to over come. Not excited for that. Although, it's a pretty sweet schedule. MWF biology, political science. MTWTH math. W health. So that means tmrw I don't have to be at school till 11. Pretty nice.

So that's my update for now. School was sweet. I enjoyed getting off my butt and doing something. I hope this semester goes well . ..

here is to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment