Monday, June 14, 2010

small update

a little bit of an update since a few hours ago.
My wonderful 2nd mother, Judy Brough, gave me the name and email of her cousin who lives in Billings and would help me find a job. :) I emailed her and hope to have a meeting with her within the week if she is available. Thank you Judy!
2nd. with my afternoon free, I sent a few people some emails. I am seriously considering becoming a partylite consultant so I will be talking with a consultant from seattle tonight to learn all about it and just confirm what I already know. I would like to be a partylite consultant.
3rd. I emailed an advisor at MSU-B to see about admissions into MSU-B and see what it'll take.
4th. :) My wonderful neighbor Rachel informed me that the job at her place of work needs the receptionist because the one they have now is just a temp. So I am going to get rid of my nasty attitude I've had for the day and get back on my feet. Hopefully one of these ways to a better job will work out.
I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment