Thursday, January 17, 2013

24 weeks


How far along are you – 24 weeks
Total weight gain – I have officially gained 15 pounds since we started keeping track at the start of December.
Maternity Clothes – all the time
Stretch Marks – Still nothing and I hope it stays that way.
Sleep – I am having more difficulty finding a comfortable position and find myself waking up more often. Our little guy is also more active at night when I lay down on my right side, so he keeps me up with his twisting and turning.
Best moment this week – I SAW our little guy kick. Feeling him kick is one thing, but to actually see my belly move was out of this world amazing!
Miss anything – A glass of wine with dinner and tuna fish sandwiches.
Movement – I am feeling more and more movement each day. Our little man likes to sit and make himself comfortable on my right side in my ribs.
Food cravings– Pizza pockets and sweet and sour candy.
Gender – It’s a BOY!!!!!
Labor signs – Braxton hicks contractions are getting more frequent.
Symptoms – stuffy nose and difficulty doing simple things such as bending over to put my socks and shoes on.
Belly Button in or out –still in.
Wedding ring on or off – On.
Happy or moody – more moody this week.
Looking forward to – Finishing registering at different stores. I also have a cardiology appointment this week so we can make sure my heart is doing all right. Last week, when we found out we were having a boy, our high risk doctor said his heart looks just fine. He has all 4 chambers of his heart and his blood is pumping like it should which is all great news. Now we get to make sure my heart can with-stand the extra amount of blood flowing in and out. After my appointment on Tuesday, my next appointment with my OBGYN is on the 30th and will be my blood glucose test day. Oh, how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment