Wednesday, May 2, 2012

25 will be great!

I had a pretty good day yesterday, lots of wishes and great experiences.

My uncle Denis who lives in Laramie, Wy sent us a birthday card with 50 dollars in it and said to go and have dinner and a glass of wine on him! So instead of a birthday dinner, we had a birthday lunch downtown at Jakes! I enjoyed every moment of it!



I was kind of hesitant to spend my birthday at my new job, all by myself but it was great. There is a new resident in the house that I am at and her birthday is today. So since I am not working today, I brought us both a cupcake and we enjoyed it together! It was nice to be able to put a smile on her face for just a few minutes! It warmed my heart that I was given this opportunity to spend my birthday with her. :-)

I get off work around 12:30am and the drive home takes about a half hour. I walked in the front door and I see my favorite bottle of wine, beautiful flowers and a thank you card from Brad. I was kind of surprised that it was a thank you card (ones ordered from shutterfly ) but he explained it inside. It's moments like that, that I need to hold on to. Brad wrote some pretty loving and sincere words in that card that brought me to tears! I'm a pretty lucky lady to have him in my life!


I've been into reflecting on what the next year will bring Brad and I. I wrote in my new years post about the hopes of what 2012 will bring us, and so I feel like I should talk about what 25 will bring Brad and I. Hopefully it brings us our first home, stable jobs and more friends. We are eager to welcome Tim and Kaley's new little Ireland in September and see where life takes us. I see lots of trips down to Cheyenne Wyoming to visit one of the best women I know. In August and September my mom will be out in Billings for a little bit as she retires from her job as a speech therapist. She FINALLY gets to be a stay at home mom!I think that the year of 25 will bring great things for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right! Cherish those moments! That was so sweet of Brad! We ladies are good that that mooshy stuff, when are men do something sweet it is kinda shocking but also amazing all at the same time! :) Glad you had a nice birthday! Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you! And yes I can't wait to see you soon! Cheyenne better look out, one of the prettiest, smartest, most amazing person is comin to visit! :) We all miss you both and love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete