Sunday, February 13, 2011

quick update

For those of you who read...Nicole and Christine...sometimes Alan...this is just a quick blurb about my life and whats been going on.
I moved. I'm rid of the house on Custer. :-) It was bitter sweet though because it was the first place Brad and I lived in together. We will have many more to come, but it was harder than I thought it would be to pack up all of his stuff.
2 months till Ireland. I can't wait. Its not going to come soon enough. Don helped me find my round trip ticket to Ireland...650 dollars. Pretty sweet.
I'm enjoying living with Cenzie. It's nice to live with someone so I know I'm not alone. Its also nice to have a garage and a washer and dryer. :-) It's the small things I have to enjoy.

I suppose that's good for now. I'll write more later, perhaps tmrw after I work at the church and go to the YMCA.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I see, you can update your blog, but can't reply to emails.

    :-P

    ReplyDelete