Thursday, July 15, 2010

oops, haven't written in a while

So a quick update.

I didn't get the job at KOA! :( They found someone that was better qualified, however they really liked me. So I guess that's a plus. In the mean time, family has been coming out to visit us while Brad is home. His parents came for a few days and we had a very enjoyable visit! It was great to see them. We went frisbee golfing and shooting! lol. Brad and Don went shooting and Ferol and I watched. Don got Ferol to shoot brad's big gun and it was the best thing i've ever seen. There are pictures to prove it that i'll post later.

We had a couple days to ourselves and then MY mother came out and is still here. I've enjoyed my time with her. We have gone to many quilt stores and she is getting me into some new crafts to keep myself occupied while Brad is gone.
Brad is currently in New Jersey at Fort Dix till August 2nd. I looked on wunderground.com ( our choice weather website ) and the humidity there is like 85%! yuck. It's also not supposed to get lower than 70's the whole time he is there!! Not ideal weather.

As for today, my mother and I are venturing up to Red Lodge to see the tourist town and have an enjoyable day. We didn't do ANYTHING yesterday and it was quite nice! :)

I'll try to not neglect this as much as I have been and post pictures of the going's on of the Irelands soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment